Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I can't have sex with Stan with the lights on

So, Wednesday night sitting at home feeling all cool. Not. But I am watching Will & Grace season 4 so that means I'm cool right?
Life is hard. It's really not I'm just a moaner.
I haven't written stuff on here in so long. But since the last big written post I have got into some social media trouble so now I'm super wary. It doesn't help that due to having ADHD I suffer from a lack of "filter" between my brain and mouth. So that is hard. Yeah.
So this weekend I have a PETA party apparently. Which is hard coz, what do you wear? I mean I can't wear my pony-hide Ashish wedges, my fur coat, anything leather or angora for that matter. So what should I wear?
I am also waiting patiently for a black sequin long sleeve dress and a amazing purple 60s style dress both from eBay and the cutest little kitten heel white brogues from TopShop. WHY OH WHY won't they hurry UP!!!!
That's pretty much it really.

Xo

No comments: