Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tainted love.

So my dreams have been, temporarily, dashed. The apartment I so loved turned out to NOT EXSIST. The whole thing was a massive scam and I got out before shit hit the fan. Went to just see where on York st it was and it was a business office. So needless to say I was being scammed. And I spoke to my friend Annie and she said the same thing nearly happened to her. The woman, Natalie Mender (probs made up) said she moved overseas and needed to rent her apartment asap. And I was supposed to put $2,200 into an account for her so that when she TNT expressed the keys to me the money would go straight thro when I said I wanted the place. Dodgy stuff. So instead of doing that, I got my boots off lay-by and did a bit of ebay shopping which is going very well. Received 2 dresses yesterday too.
So I may put my moving out on hold till I get the following things I need.
1-A camera-still
2- Hair extensions, clip-ins but, sick of always having short hair.
Thats it really, ha ha.
But I should just move out and THEN save.

xo

No comments: