Thursday, May 27, 2010

What do you want from me?

I want to be able to wear my grey jersey harem pants with heels and a leather. But to where exactly would that suit?I want a dress like this for my birthday. But I've already got it planned, as I'm poor.
Wish my hair looked this nice. Thinking of getting my old extensions put back in for a few weeks of lovely thick hair, as I'll also put my clip-in extensions in too. SUPER HAIR!

SO over getting everything wrong. I'm over-reacting MAJORLY but I'm getting frustrated at how some people never take hints. How they say they're not going to do ANYTHING anymore, but then low and behold it's a thursday night so they gotta do it. And people who don't get the HINT that nobody wants them there anymore. Even vultures need space, every human needs space, no matter what they say. And even if the space isn't from their partner, it may be from their family. People move things too fast these days. And no one is independent anymore. GROW UP you're NOT a member of the family.
Xo







1 comment:

A_Dreamer said...

Lol I love how much you think about your hair