Friday, August 6, 2010

You can't see tits on the radio, I'll give you 5 figures for a one man show.

This post is in a lot of ways, For Anneka and Bianca. Anneka, because she loves my dormant blogger account which will all of a sudden BURST into a frenzy of pictures. And Bianca for the sound advice she seems to give me so frequently she needs to write a book.
Today is the first saturday I have had off in around 3 months, I believe. Now it's also the first time in nearly 2 months that I've actually got not only 2 days off in a row but 3 days off in a row. So I'm a little excited. Not so excited that I'm willingly awake at 7.17AM on my day off but hey, I'm in pain so my body woke me up.

So tonight is the much anticipated return for myself and all my oneLove family to it's rightful home at Tank nightclub in Sydney. It will not be oneLove anymore, more Fake. A 'new and improved' saturday night party. All I know is they've taken out my bed from the VIP area and replaced it with a huge couch. Now my lovely Petal Holly did say the other day that the couch is more open and welcoming, to which I responded that I will make it for my friends only no matter what. Oh and some girls from my work are maybe coming too which will be interesting to see the groups combine.
Now even though I can't show them now, I did buy a pair of the most incredible shoes I have ever purchased in my life. Now I don't want to spoil the surprise with a terrible description so I'll wait till I can upload the photos. Probably tomorrow.
So my outfit plan for tonight is as follows.
-Long, long, long grey Faux fur coat I found in my Mothers wardrobe
-Bright orange strapless dress from my old work/A yellow dress I'm on the hunt for today.
-My new shoes
-Possibly my hair down with my black headband just like Miss M K Olsen.
-Stockings (because it is winter silly duffers)
Thats all so far.
Pointless list I know.
Now this little girl is from the new film 'Despicable Me'. And I highly advise you type that into google and watch everything she says with joy in your heart. "It's so fluffy I'm gonna DIE!!"
Oh, so my parents get back early early tuesday morning from their 7-week European holiday and I can't wait. But the thing that concerns me most is my Mum sent a package by post around 3 1/2 weeks ago FULL of top shop stuff and it still hasn't arrived and I'm scared it's lost in the great wide post monster. And I really want my stuffs.




All I know is I'm going shopping today, and will party tonight. So there.
Love love

Xo

No comments: