Sunday, January 3, 2010

Xoxo







Thankyou


A - Age: 23
B - Bed size:Double, big for me which I like.
C - Chore you hate: Putting clothes away
D - Dog’s name: No dog but my cat was Bader.
E - Essential start your day item: Food. Cannot operate without it.
F - Favorite colors: Pink, red, purple, green, orange, every colour except browns.
G - Gold or Silver: Both, on the same hand.
H - Height: 5’8
I - Instruments you play: The computer.
J - Job title: Unemplyed, soon to be fashiony person.
K – Kids: Twin boys and a girl.
L - Living Arrangements: Mum, Dad and sister. Need to get out.
M - Mother’s name: Trish
N - Nicknames: Giz, Giz bang, Giz bang golliwog, Bum.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 1, don't ask.
P - Pet Peeve: "uze" and we instead of I.
Q - Quote from a movie: I'm not addicted to drugs, I'm addicted to glamour-James St James-Party monster.
R - Right or left handed: Right.
S - Siblings: One sister, Astrid.
T - Time you wake up: Before 10, even if I go to bed at 9.
U - Underwear: Every colour.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Don't know.
W - Workout style: Walking everywhere.
X - X-rays you’ve had: Broken, and dislocated collar bone, whole body after car accident, hands.
Y - Yesterday’s best moment: Getting dressed up to go out for an hour.
Z - Zoo favorite: Elephant.
Xo

No comments: