Monday, August 10, 2009

Something borrowed, Something Blue.


Shoot the arrow of love through my heart and see the pain on my face. For no one could hurt me the way you could. For no one sees me the way you do. The love I have in my heart for all that I hold dear, is no where near the love I hold for you in the smallest finger on my tiny hands. I feel affection and care for the smallest things thanks to your affection and care for me. There is power in this world that cannot be measured, proven, recorded, only seen and felt. And even with all the love I feel and time I get, you don't seem to know how much more I want. I know I'm selfish. I know I'm vain. But I wish you'd know, how much you mean. And how I feel you're being taken away. I will never fault my feelings. I will always be true. I will always be here. For you and you alone.


















































No comments: