Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vanity Fair.

The most famous questionnare in the literary world.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being in love. Nothing greater than that feeling of perfect harmony. And even when that feeling is fleeting, you can always remember it crystal clear.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Not being happy. Not having my friends and family around me. And death, I know it's the next great adventure but I'm sad about what I'd leave behind and undone.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Jealousy and short temper.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Unwarrented hate. Its in human nature to judge everyone we see, but to look and hate, and really hate, is amazingly unfair and unattractive.
5. Which living person do you most admire?
Mary-Kate Olsen. Being herself for all 23 years when all the elements were against her. And becoming an icon.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Clothes. But not expensive clothes. I believe in quantity over quality. Who wants to wear the same thing over and over again when you can always be new.
7. What is your current state of mind?
Loving and passionate. For my Max.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Honesty for the sake of a clean soul. Little white lies are necessary to protect those we love.
9. On what occasion do you lie?
Not nearly as much as I used to. More often than I should.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My highly unfortunate lack of Circulation in my hands and feet which lead to noticable veins on said hands and feet. They aren't unsightly, just noticable to me.
11. Which living person do you most despise?
There are people I dislike highly, but none I truly despise. Everyone go about their day in their own way and don't bump the one you'd most like to push.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Humour. Style. Kindness. Brutality. Charm. An all round dapper man.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Humour. Style. Fun. Fearlessness.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Any profanity.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I have two.
Max
and Bader.
16. When and where were you happiest?
Two weeks ago, laying in bed with Max thinking "When I can't remember a time when things were perfect, I now have this to look back on"
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
To sew and be overly creative with the simplest tools.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To be less selfish.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Being happy nearly every day of my life.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
A cat in my household. Bader and Bismark were spoilt rotten.
21. Where would you most like to live?
In a little townhouse in Soho, London. With rent being 120pounds and setting up my own store.
22. What is your most treasured possession?
My late Nani's wedding ring.
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Being hearbroken and not being able to see the light that you once saw so brightly.
24. What is your favorite occupation?
Styling. And stretching myself to style all different people, and never in the same style.
25. What is your most marked characteristic?
The sheer volume of my voice, and the inability to turn it down.
26. What do you most value in your friends?
Their sense of adventure, style and humourous cruelty.
27. Who are your favorite writers?
Maggie Alderson. Russel Brand.
28. Who is your hero of fiction?
The Weasley twins from Hary Potter. I want red head twin boys so badly.
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Edie Sedgewick.
30. Who are your heroes in real life?
Anyone who can work in a job they love, earn less than they should, and enjoy every minute of it.
31. What are your favorite names?
Boys-Balthazar and Cillian
Girls-Serendipity and Alecto.
32. What is it that you most dislike?
People who take things for granted.
33. What is your greatest regret?
Not spending enough time talking to, and learning about the past of my late Nani. She survived WW2, raised my mother almost completly alone, and buried 8 of her closest relatives, and still remaind sane and loving.
34. How would you like to die?
Quietly, and simultaniously with my partner, in my sleep.
35. What is your motto?
Fall in love as many times and as immensly as you can. Because it's so much better to be in love than out of love. But at least when you're out of love you can remember what it's like.

No comments: